[squid-users] auth-problem with website on server with port 8080

From: <Ralf.Lutz_at_Heidelberg.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:54:41 +0100

Hi,

I have a problem with our new configured proxy authenticating against an AD via kerberos.

We vist a website zfl.bsz-bw.de (sorry, itīs password-protected, you cantīs test it, but if you want anything to see, just contact me) that works fine. There we click a link, that is redirected to pollux.bsz-bw.de and then redirected to pollux.bsz-bw.de:8080.

The url with the port 8080 did not finish loading, the Response oft he GET is a 407, but nothing more happens. After a few minutes, parts oft he site are loaded from safebrowsing-cache.google.com (I can see this with HTTPfox), but the site doesnīt work of course.

Could you understand me, what I mean ? I canīt describe the problem exactly.

It seems, that the kerberos-auth against the ad doesnīt work with the site with port 8080, copuld this be ?

I have our old squid here, too. It uses ntlm to auth aganist the AD. With this proxy, the website with port 8080 works well (but I donīt want to use the old squid anymore).

I have squid-3.0.STABLE9-1.el5 running on centos 5.4

Can anyone help me ?

Best Regards,
Ralf