Re: [squid-users] assertion failed: forward.c:109

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 01:10:33 +0100

tor 2010-02-18 klockan 00:41 +0200 skrev Thomas:
> Did I really post such a stupid question to receive such a sarcastic
> answer?

Was it? Quite a lot of bugs gets fixed in 1.5 years and no one keeps
track of them all. Memory of past bugs tends to fade after some months
at most, and as a result none of the developers investigates bug reports
unless reproduced in a reasonably recent version. And fact is that most
of the time when seeing problems with a release older than a year the
bug has already been fixed if there isn't an open bug report on it
already.

Anyway, the list of known fixed bugs is in the ChangeLog, and yes from
what I can tell yours is listed there, so please go and upgrade.

  http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.7/ChangeLog.txt