[squid-users] Livemeeting (audio and video) and squid

From: P. H. <philipp.net_at_philipp.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:26:52 +0100

Hi all,

Has anybody expierence with livemeeting and squid? We have the problem
that we can do livemeeting conferences with (or through) squid but
audio and video is not possible. Even though microsoft docs state that
when you have proxy configured

"Q. My company uses a Web proxy server. Can I still participate in a
Live Meeting webcast?
A. Yes. Live Meeting works with most firewalls and Web proxy servers.

"

Anybody else run into this problem or has successfully done audio or
video meetings through squid with livemeeting?

Thanks and regards,

 Philipp