Re: [squid-users] Livemeeting (audio and video) and squid

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 00:22:39 +1300

P. H. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Has anybody expierence with livemeeting and squid? We have the problem
> that we can do livemeeting conferences with (or through) squid but
> audio and video is not possible. Even though microsoft docs state that
> when you have proxy configured

I'm scratching my head about how a you "can do" an audio-visual streamed
conference without either audio OR video working.

Are you able to share the technical details of this problem with us? and
try the Microsoft help system. This is the type of thing you are already
paying them to help you with.

> "Q. My company uses a Web proxy server. Can I still participate in a
> Live Meeting webcast?
> A. Yes. Live Meeting works with most firewalls and Web proxy servers.
>
> "
>
> Anybody else run into this problem or has successfully done audio or
> video meetings through squid with livemeeting?

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.16