Re: [squid-users] R: [squid-users] HTTP/1.0 417 Expectation failed

From: Riccardo Castellani <ric.castellani_at_alice.it>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 11:08:20 +0100

>2) Squid recognizes a broken request (with a header that it can't
>handle)...

1- Do you reference "broken request" because you want to say that there is
written both "expect:100 continue" header and http/1.0 protocol ?
 If it was so, Squid should break connection if I don't use
"ignore_expect_100 on" option

> 2) Squid recognizes a broken request (with a header that it can't handle)
> and terminates the request with a visible error explaining exactly what is
> going on

if Squid ignored broken request (with a header that it can't handle +
http/1.0 specified ) HTTP Server always would give 417 error ?
So Squid only would predict behavoiur of server... What do you think ?