RE: [squid-users] Conditional proxy

From: Angelo Höngens <A.Hongens_at_netmatch.nl>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:35:45 +0100

Perhaps you can use a cache_peer definition for that:

cache_peer 10.1.2.3 parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=server_x login=PASS
cache_peer_domain server_x dstdomain verysecure.contoso.com

But I have little experience in that area, I mostly work with reverse proxies..

--

With kind regards,

Angelo Höngens

Systems Administrator