Re: [squid-users] Questions about portal sites such as yahoo cache with squid

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 23:20:43 +1300

dave jones wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone using squid to cache yahoo portal site successfully?
> If so, would you tell me how to do? Thanks.
>
> Best regards,
> Dave.

Yahoo! use Squid as part of their deployment.
  I imagine they already have the correct HTTP protocol details to make
the content cacheable or have good reasons for leaving it as non-cacheable.

If you want to investigate this yourself use www.redbot.org (Yahoo!
sponsored) to see how cacheable the portal URLs are.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.18