[squid-users] "emulate_httpd_log on" is not working

From: Mike K. <mkrygeri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:50:08 -0400

First off, I apologize if this is in an archive, the search function
appears to be broken and I came up with nothing by googling.

I'm a n00b and I am trying to setup a test environment to run some
different logging scenarios.
I have gone in and uncommented the "emulate_httpd_log off" in the
sample and changed it to "emulate_http_log on". Once the change was
made, I restarted squid.
The log format stayed the same.

I have set this up under Vista, Ubuntu, and win2k3 ans ll had the same result.

I also started squid from the command line with -X and saw that the
configuration line was being read and parsed.

Does anyone have any idea why I cant make "emulate_httpd_log on" work?

Thanks,
Mike Krygeris