Re: [squid-users] Squid cache_dir failed - can squid survive?

From: Ivan . <ivanhec_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:25:23 +1100

I wonder about the value of http cache, when the majority of high
volume sites used in the corporate environment are dynamic.
http://www.mnot.net/cache_docs/

How is the no-cache HTTP header handled by Squid?

I didn't see the value in it, and used the cache_dir null /tmp to stop it
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ConfiguringSquid

cheers
Ivan