Re: [squid-users] Squid3 issues

From: Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 01:49:36 +0600

Please outline your scenario in detail. If you are facing problems
about FDs, then I take it that you already have a running instance,
but that your load is quite high to require more than the default 1024
FDs.

Did you get your OS limits changed to more than 1024? I modify my
servers to 65536 whenever I'm running Squid on them.

Please outline your problem in more details, so that we can help you.

Regards
HASSAN