Re: [squid-users] Yet another IMAP support request

From: Sabyasachi Ruj <ruj.sabya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:21:57 +0530

Okay. Any pointer what can be achieved with Squid's HTTP CONNECT method?

Quote:
"The "tunnel CONNECT" patch mentioned in the thread might help, but only
if you have a target that accepts what has been tunneled."

If I understand you correctly, the IMAP server should wrap IMAP
HTTP requests?

--
Sabyasachi