[squid-users] reverse proxy question

From: Al - Image Hosting Services <azick_at_zickswebventures.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:33:12 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I have a reverse proxy setup. It has worked well except now the apache
server is getting overloaded. I would like to change my load balancing so
that I send all the dynamic content to one server like php to the apache
server and all the static content like .gif, .jpg, .html to another
webserver. Is there a way to do this and where is it documented? Also,
could someone recommend a light weight server for static content?

Thanks,
Al