Re: [squid-users] reverse proxy question

From: Al - Image Hosting Services <azick_at_zickswebventures.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:21:50 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I just emailed "squid-users_at_squid-cache.org". I would think that they
would use majordemo to forward the email to everyone on their "list". You
are on their "list". So, I didn't have your email address, but I do now
(because you emailed me directly).

To unsubscribe send a message to:
squid-users-unsubscribe_at_squid-cache.org.

I hope this helps!

-Al