Re: [squid-users] TPROXY and DansGuardian

From: Jason Healy <jhealy_at_logn.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:48:17 -0400

On Mar 24, 2010, at 1:37 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:

> From what I understand of your requirements you don't actually need DG or anything but Squid alone. Squid can log in any format you choose to configure. If there is anything it does not yet log we'd be interested in hearing about that.

DG will do content-based filtering (check the HTML for naughty words), which is of interest to us. Otherwise, you're correct in that we could just log all accesses and run a URL analyzer to see if people are going somewhere they shouldn't.

Jason

--
Jason Healy    |    jhealy@logn.net    |   http://www.logn.net/