[squid-users] Map Single URL to Multiple Store urls

From: Ken Struys <ken_at_struys.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 11:04:03 -0400

Is there anyway to map single url's to multiple store url's based on a cookie?

Lets say I have a user cookie and I want to implement caching for logged in users.

I there anyway in squid I can append the cookie to the cached url? (in squid not on the client side url).

I've looked at doing storeurl_rewrite_programs but they don't receive cookie information (or anything else useful) as input.