[squid-users] Multiple domain authentication and active directory group authentication

From: senthilkumaar2021 <senthilkumaar2021_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 21:09:14 +0530

Hi All,

I am using squid2.7stable6 and my clients are windows machines.
I want to make squid to authenticate to two different active directory
servers whether it is possible.
I am having different security groups in each active directory and i
want to block websites on the basis of groups.
which authentication helper should be used for this.
please provide me a suitable solution.
Regards
senthil