Re: [squid-users] Help with accelerated site

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:21:11 -0000

Hi Al,
thanks for your reply, I don't acutally have a problem with the apache
because the webserver is on another machine as the backend server
switching off the apache running on the proxy machine doesn't bother me
what I am having a problem with is that it doesn't pull the website from the
backend server
and right now it won't even allow me access from the local network
I have commented out all of the deny accesses and yet it still won't allow
any machine on my local network to access the internet.

That's what I found very strange.
My proxy server runs freely on a dedicated machine nothing else runs on that
machine.

Regards
Adam