Re: [squid-users] TPROXY Routing

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 22:50:04 +0200

tor 2010-04-01 klockan 13:43 -0700 skrev Kurt Sandstrom:
> The bridging is working just not redirecting to the squid. I can see
> the counters increment for port 80 but nothing on the squid side.

TPROXY has some quite peculiar requirements, and the combination with
bridgeing makes those even more complex. And is why I ask that you first
verify your TPROXY setup in routing mode before trying the same in
bridge mode. It's simply about isolating why things do not work for you
instead of trying to guess if it's the bridge-iptables integration,
ebtables, iptables TPROXY rules, routing, or whatever..