Re: [squid-users] TPROXY Routing

From: johan firdianto <johanfirdi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 18:03:18 +0700

Have you setup ebtables to drop packet,
ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -i $CLIENT_IFACE -p ipv4 --ip-proto tcp
--ip-dport 80 -j redirect --redirect-target DROP
 ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -i $INET_IFACE -p ipv4 --ip-proto tcp
--ip-sport 80 -j redirect --redirect-target DROP

second hint,
route all your network/netmask ip address to dev bridge,
example:
ip route add 192.168.100.0/24 dev br0
ip route add 10.0.0.0/8 dev br0
BUT, if you have router again below your bridge, you should define
routing in your bridge.
Because your box actually act as bridge and router. Act as router
because you intercepted trafic to squid. So, when kernel will forward
the traffic to network, they must know which interface to forward.