[squid-users] Issue with reverse proxy and SSL cert/Intermediate/root

From: Nick Duda <nduda_at_VistaPrint.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:59:56 -0400

This is a pretty noob question, but I think I'm doing what I read correctly.

I have 3 certs:

- The cert itself
- TrustedRoot cert
- Intermediate cert

The cert itself is installed, broken out with the server/key.pems, runs fine. I need to install the other 2 as well. When I append the cert.pem file on the proxy with the trustedroot cert and intermediate cert, it still doesn't look like its working right. Is there a certain order they must be in?

Squid Cache: Version 2.7.STABLE7
configure options: '--enable-auth=ntlm,basic' '--enable-external-acl-helpers=wbinfo_group' '--enable-snmp' '--enable-storeio=aufs' '--enable-ssl'

- Nick