[squid-users] Testing squid performance

From: b1 <forum_at_b1online.de>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 23:39:33 +0200

Hello alltogether

Squid seems to be running smoothly at our school now. We have also made
the necassary adjustments to our Aktive Directory, so that every user
will use the proxy. SSO is also working.
At the moment there are holidays and the request rate is therefore very
slim. Next week holdidays end, which is why I thought about making some
stress tests before. Do you know any tools which request many sites in a
short period of time, measuring the avarage load time, etc??
Or how do you measure the performance of your squid setup?

Thanks

Benedikt