[squid-users] to Amos Jeffries,you said squid performance could be up to 300,000 rps in lab test.

From: <wang.gaohao_at_zte.com.cn>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 12:51:42 +0800

I read this at the end of
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/201002/0795.html
I want to use squid as a reverse proxy,so I am interested in the squid
performance.
Can you post a detailed result about this lab test?
The test is a test about single machine or Cluster?
The record of the aiCache is just 25,000 rps,so your record is very
amazing.
Can you give me some viewpoint about squid and aiCache?
Thank you.

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.