[squid-users] Squid can't access all links

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:15:39 +0100

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to solve this issue.
here it is

let's say I try and access
http://mysite.com/folder/

it works fine right?
but if I try and access for instance
http://mysite.com/folder/admin_login.php

it doesn't

How is it possible for squid to access only on part of the site and not the
rest?
This happens in almost every site I have.
I can't login to the admin area on some websites.

Another problem is when people register e-mails are not sent as they used
to, NO I haven't changed anything the only thing I added was Squid
Do I need to configure Squid to access every page, file, image on every site
I have?

Can anyone please explain this to me it's not making any sense.

Regards
Adam