[squid-users] Re: Squid url_rewrite_program problem

From: txlombardi <tlombardi_at_pro-netserv.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:14:25 -0800 (PST)

Thanks again for helping me out, Amos. I have given up on Alex
Vanherwijnens' script after trying for a solid week with no success. I'm
not the only one who has had a problem. There was another post with the
same errors I have been getting.

So, now the test machine gets wiped clean and I try again to build a captive
portal using the session helper. We'll see how that goes.

Tony