Re: [squid-users] Re: Re: Creating a kerberos Service Principal.

From: Nick Cairncross <Nick.Cairncross_at_condenast.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:31:40 +0100

Bilal,

I think we're doing a similar thing here! See my post earlier about SPN. I think you need to be using the fqdn of the machine in the HTTP/ spn & upn and not just the domain. Also check your DNS and host local host entries.

E.g.: msktutil -c -b "CN=COMPUTERS" -s HTTP/squid1.[mydomain] -k /etc/squid/HTTP.keytab --computer-name auth1 --upn HTTP/squid1 --server dc1 -verbose

Nick