[squid-users] Outsource error pages

From: lupuscramus <lupuscramus_at_hyperthese.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 22:55:24 +0200

Hello,

I want to harmonize the error pages of my network. The error pages come from
differents servers, and I want to centralize all the error pages on one shared
platform.

To do so, I would like outsource the error pages of Squid. More precisely, I
would like outsource the ERR_ACCESS_DENIED page, by giving an URL, for
example.

deny info url acl is useful when we define acl, but when someone try a wrong
url, the page which is displayed by default is ERR_ACCESS_DENIED.

So, I can't use deny info for this.

Thanks for the help

Regards,