Re: [squid-users] Youtube Caching

From: Khemara Lyn <lin.kh_at_wicam.com.kh>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:53:38 +0700

Dear Sir Amos and the list,
Thank you so much again for your useful comments; that is definitely
helpful for me. I was fiddling with how to cache videos from YouTube for
a while but could not succeed; then I googled and came across the
videocache software and would like to ask the list first before i tried
it out.

Now, my next step is to try both the videocache and the sotreurl
feature. I will update the list again.

Thanks & regards,
Khem