Re: [squid-users] SSH not working With Squid3.0

From: <Adam_at_Gmail>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 11:44:55 +0100

Hi,
Yes, I can ping their IPs
They are reachable internally and externally
The reason I am asking here hoping that someone had a similar problem in the
past who might be able to help
Or perhaps something I need to do with the Squid's config in order to
successfully reach these SSH servers.

Logically speaking, Squid should not interfer with SSH connections, should
it?
But in my case I know it does.
The only SSH I can access internally or externally is the SSH server that is
running on the same box as Squid

Regards
Adam