[squid-users] Caching streamed flash-videos, and saving them?

From: Baard Ove Kopperud <baard.kopperud_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 18:42:33 +0200

Sorry for bugging the list with this.  I looked briefly in the documentation
at the site, but before I look some more, I'd like to know if it's at all
possible...

I want to save a streamed flash-video.  Sadly the programs I usually use,
doesn't work for this particular site; so I'd like to "kidnap" the stream while
I'm watching it.  Is that something that could be accomplished with
Squid?  If so, how?  And how can I save the cache-content (that
particular file) as an ordinary file?

Thanks in advance.

--
Baard Ove KOPPERUD | baard.kopperud_at_gmail.com
ICQ: 2436 7492     | Y!M: bokopperud