Re: [squid-users] File with zero size when using squid proxy

From: Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 04:03:01 +0600

Every iteration of stable release has some fixes for known problems,
and might also inadvertently introduce a new problem, which has to be
fixed after a bug report is done.

That is why it is suggested to use the latest version, so that the
developers can work on the latest code.  As you can understand, the
latest code has the most developers involved.

Another test that you could do, is to copy the file to some http
server that you control, and then try to access that file through the
proxy.  Even if you do encounter a problem in this setup, you'll still
have to try with the latest version.

Regards
HASSAN