Re: [squid-users] Settings per User?

From: Joe <go.on.joe_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 15:31:30 +0200

Am 14.05.2010 14:31, schrieb Peng, Jeff:
> Does the src ACL have any help to you?
> http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/acl/

Not really as it does not explain. Maybe my explanation was not so good.
I want to give users the possibility to change their user-agent or the
contents that should be filtered, read these settings from a mysql and
apply them to the user:

1. User 10.6.0.2
header_replace User-Agent "xyz Browser"
deny xxx, ad, warez content

2. User 10.6.0.6
request_header_access User-Agent deny all
allow all content

I found out, that is possible to use redirect_program to redirect the
user based on the src ip. But I can only send back the redirect url. I
want to edit other settings too.

And btw. is it possible to edit the User-Agent. I mean to keep the
original and just add something to it?