RE: [squid-users] RE: Anacron log entries

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 01:58:51 +0000

On Mon, 17 May 2010 19:35:50 +0200, Simon Brereton
<simon.brereton_at_dada.net> wrote:
> [...]

They are part of the configuration file loading. The system log is used
for initial startup messages before the cache.log file is configured for
use. debug_options takes effect immediately on being read in, but cache.log
opening is done after the config load is finished and the final cache.log
location is known (it can currently be specific twice or more with
different filenames).

Amos