RE: [squid-users] RE: Anacron log entries

From: Simon Brereton <simon.brereton_at_dada.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:35:50 +0200

Amos

I'll try that - but there are too things to note..

1) I initially increased the debugging to see the auth failures - which I couldn't see - despite going to 9. In fact, I saw no difference between 1 and 2 so that's why I left it at that.

2) My logging options are to output to:
1128 access_log /var/log/squid3/access.log combined
1137 cache_log /var/log/squid3/cache.log

I meant to send this out on Friday. Anacron doesn't seem to have sent me the notice since I made the change, but nonetheless, I'm curious as to why that would make a difference. My assumption is that no matter what I put the debugging level at, it should log to file, not to anacron.

Cheers

Simon