Re: [squid-users] squid ssl and keystores

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 22:21:36 +0200

mån 2010-05-24 klockan 12:42 +0200 skrev Edoardo COSTA SANSEVERINO:

> I got squid working flawlessly with a couple of apache ssl websites but
> now I have to get it working with tomcat/ssl which uses a Java KeyStore
> file.

Not sure what format that is, but you need to export the data somehow..

A little google says that there is a keytool command you can use for
exporting certificates from a java keystore.

  keytool -export -rfc -alias jane -file janecertfile.pem

But I am not entirely sure this exports the private key. Searching a
little more and it seems that it does not. But found a good resource
including tools to help you:

http://conshell.net/wiki/index.php/Keytool_to_OpenSSL_Conversion_tips