RE: [squid-users] Squid3 HA-LB Cluster

From: Tóth Tibor Péter <tibor.peter.toth_at_mtv.hu>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 23:49:38 +0200

Hello!

May I ask to see what's inside of your proxy.pac to do the fail over between the hosts ?
We also use the pac file, but at the moment only to bypass access for our own servers, so the clients wont go to the proxy then to an internal server, then back to proxy, then to the client again.
How do you configure the failover in side of the proxy.pac I have no clue.

Thanks,
Tibby