Re: [squid-users] SQUID makes few slow connections (see video)

From: Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 00:02:17 +0600

Good! Now we know it is not Squid. Ignore the disk cache bit, as that
was suggested to check if disk access was the cause.

Did you check that all are smooth with manual proxy config? If that is
confirmed, then could be the redirection logic. I use redirection from
an external non-Linux router, and am not very good with iptables.
Someone else would have to help.

Regards,
HASSAN