[squid-users] Squid configuration for NTLM

From: Prashant K.S <ksprashant_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 20:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I am new to Squid. I am also new to Samba and the network configuration parameters. I have a squid 3.1 installed on my ubuntu linux machine. I have a requirement to set up a squid proxy on a ubuntu/red hat linux machine that does NTLM authentication for all the requests from browser. I do not have access to any NT domain from the linux machine. Can you please help by detailing the steps needed for doing this. Regards, Prashant