RE: [squid-users] Rotating logs restarts authentication/acl helpers?

From: David Parks <davidparks21_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:58:40 -0600

Got it working easily enough. Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks again for the great help!!

On a side note, it might be nice to copy the comments in the .c file you mentioned, to the squid.conf.documented file under the logfile_daemon directive, the one line description there now is a bit cryptic for those wanting to extend the functionality.

Thanks,
David