[squid-users] blocking linkedin

From: Nadeem Semaan <nadeem_semaan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:59:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All, I have facing a problem with blocking linkedin website and its been driving me crazy.  I have an external acl for blocking sites, the acl includes: .linkedin .linkedin. linkedin. as well as .facebook .facebook. facebook. Facebook gets blocked but for some weird reason linkedin does not.  I have also tried putting the site in a dstdomain url_regex instead of dstdom_regex and still the same problem.  The weird thing is that the linkedin outlook connector in Office 2010 gets blocked.  I also checked (and quadruple checked) and there are no exceptions made for linkedin. Please help.