Re: [squid-users] empty basic/digest realm

From: Khaled Blah <khaled.blah_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:22:29 +0200

Sorry for my late reply, Henrik. I want to be able to use an empty
realm because we use Digest Auth in conjunction with an LDAP backend.
In this LDAP backend the admin can specifiy combinations of
to either <password> or <H(A1)> standing by themselves. We want to
support this latter case as well and the empty realm would make that a
lot easier.

Regards,
Khaled