[squid-users] Squid tcp_outgoing_address.

From: Notino <truebassline_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 23:07:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone,

I have setup squid on a VPS and successfully got the main IP to work with
nsa_auth and all is working 100% fine. My question is I am about to purchase
50 IP addresses becuase I would like to add them on so private clients can
use.

How would this be setup? I have looked around and heard I need to setup
tcp_outgoing_address;
So in this case would it be like so....

80.90.90.01:port
80.90.90.02:port
80.90.90.03:port
And so on....

So if a client uses 80.90.90.01:port he/she will login with username and
passsword from nsa_auth and start browsing? Then the next client can use
80.90.90.02:port and so on and so on?

Thanks.