RE: [squid-users] Ideal partition size for good hit ratio ?

From: sameer khan <khanzadap_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:14:23 +0000

hey

thank for repy matus. I am not trying to cache large object in coss,
it is max limit to 100000. Want to achieve is best hit ratio.
I am guessing if the cache size is too small it will
have effect on hit ratio.

As there are many small objects, i want to cache them in
coss and reset in aufs. So if i use more than one coss directory
on the same drive, is it also not recommended (as with aufs) or it is
ok if i do that.

Does any one know upper limit of squid's request per sec. As my

squid box is working perfectly for ~350 request per sec. But it slows down on

~600 request per sec. any suggestion will be much appreciated.

Thanks

PS.
I am using browser, i dont think i can limit it to 72 line. So doing it
manually.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/