[squid-users] transparenty proxy + upstream proxy download limit

From: NublaII Lists <nublaii.lists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:57:13 +0200

Hi

I just set up a transparent proxy on my network and enabled an
upstream proxy as well.

Everything is working perfectly but I discovered a problem with
downloads: I can only download up to 350M and the connections gets
chopped after that.

I don't have any kind of restrictions on the configurations, and the
upstream proxy config is almost untouched (I only made the changes
needed to make it talk to the transparent proxy)

Just in case, both servers are running squid, versions:

transparent proxy: 2.7.8
upstream proxy: 3.0.STABLE19