[squid-users] SSL Certs on Squid

From: Phil McDonnell <phil.a.mcdonnell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:38:10 -0700

I'm trying to setup squid3 to act as a reverse proxy under https.  I
can't seem to figure out how to sign the certs with GoDaddy's SSL
product.  Does anyone have the couple commands I need to generate a
CSR (Certificate signing request)?  I've seen a lot of things on the
squid site that show how to generate x509 and PEM format requests, but
it seems GoDaddy takes CSR format.

I've never setup SSL before so let me know if I'm misunderstanding
something here.

Thanks,
Phil