Re: [squid-users] SSL Certs on Squid

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 23:13:24 +0200

ons 2010-07-14 klockan 07:38 -0700 skrev Phil McDonnell:
> I'm trying to setup squid3 to act as a reverse proxy under https. I
> can't seem to figure out how to sign the certs with GoDaddy's SSL
> product.

The exact same way you would do for an Apache mod_ssl or any other
server using OpenSSL. Certificate signing is server type independent.

Never used GoDaddy so can't comment on what they accept, but common
formats are either PEM or DER formatted CSRs. OpenSSL supports both,
selected with the -outform argument to openssl req.