[squid-users] SSL Reverse Proxy to Support Multiple Web Site WITHOUT wildcard crt

From: Nikolaos Pavlidis <Nikolaos.Pavlidis_at_beds.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 08:27:42 +0100

Hello all,

As the subject suggests, I am looking to support multiple ssl sites with
different certificates for each one. The only doc that I manage to find
is
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Reverse/SslWithWildcardCertifiate

which was very helpful to setup the first host but did not provide much
on the addition of a second or third one.Any help will be much
appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Nik

--
Nikolaos Pavlidis BSc (Hons) MBCS NCLP CEH CHFI
Systems Administrator