[squid-users] block usres who create their own proxy behind main proxy

From: goody goody <thinkodd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 23:31:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

In our organization we have restricted access to only limited IPs as per company
policy, but what some users are doing that they are building their own proxy
servers on any single allowed IP addresses and distribute access to their
locally formed group.

In this way our main proxy thinks that it is allowing access to only one IP
whereas in real it is not the case.

This has become a challenge and if there is any solution / work around to this
please let me know.

I am using squid 2.7 stable 6 on freebsd 7 release # 6

An early response is much appreciated.

Regards,
.Goody.