[squid-users] Reg: Squid - POST log uploded files...

From: Sathish Kannan Subramanian <sathishskannan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:07:47 +0530

Hi,
I am trying to set up squid proxy for my network where I also want to monitor the file uploads with their names.
My first question is that is it possible to monitor uploaded file names using squid and continuing on that question i would like to ask if possible then what is the best way to do so?
I have posted the problem on the google group also but since nobody is responding i thought of sending you the problem.

Looking forward to a speedy reply.

--
Thank you,
Regards,