Re: [squid-users] Reg: Squid - POST log uploded files...

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 00:28:55 +1200

Sathish Kannan Subramanian wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to set up squid proxy for my network where I also want to monitor the file uploads with their names.
> My first question is that is it possible to monitor uploaded file names using squid and continuing on that question i would like to ask if possible then what is the best way to do so?
> I have posted the problem on the google group also but since nobody is responding i thought of sending you the problem.

Depends on what you mean by monitor.
You can log any of the standard HTTP headers individually or as a block.

This will log the header which contains filename and when it was POSTed:

   logformat files %ts.%03tu %{Content-Disposition:;name}>h
   acl POST method POST
   access_log /posted-files.log files POST

What google group? this email list is the official users help channel.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.1