RE: [squid-users] A single website is loading slow

From: Paul Freeman <paul.freeman_at_eml.com.au>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 16:07:53 +1000

Adding information to my previous reply - sorry.

I should have mentioned that my mention of compression was seen between the
client and Squid. I am not sure but it is possible that Squid was doing
compression with the origin server. In that case it probably invalidates my
comments about compression and means something else is causing the slower
response.

Apologies.

Paul

database 5432 (20100907) __________